Aaaah Autumn style; MY FAVOURITE. The tights, the cute dresses and the boots - basically the only thing missing is a huge coat and it'd be perfect.. but yano it's not sub-zero temperatures just yet! Over the weekend I did a very adult thing and took myself shopping - I'm guessing the certificate to declare I'm an official mature/ independent women will be in the post in a few days?!
Anyway, I decided to give last years 'Christmas Party Dress' a more casual outing - does anyone else do that, they buy a dress, wear it a few times for fancy occasions, then its put in the casual pile in your wardrobe.. well that's me!
As ever, I couldn't go into town and not buy a Costa cinnamon latte and what more could I do to cement my typical girl status then to pose in photos with the cup.. duh. Anyway, I feel this kind of look is perfect for the transitional period as it were, bare legs will soon be a thing of the past and knitted tights (being the things of ultimate comfort) make a heroic comeback as always. I decided to pair this outfit with some brown boots I've horded in wardrobe for too many years now, but they're flat, comfy and go with most things - I shouldn't have to throw them just yet should I haha.
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, in between shopping (on my own) I've been glued to my iPad watching Gossip Girl.. why have I never thought to watch this before, its brilliant!
x





Oh my god I love this dress!! My sister and I went for pumpkin spice lattes the other day and it was autumnal perfection haha!! Looking fab as always my darling <3 xxx
ReplyDeleteAaaah thank you, hope you both enjoyed the pumpkin spice, I'm like dying to try one!! xxx
DeleteI love this dress, the pattern is so pretty! You always pose so lovely for fashion photos xx
ReplyDeletehttp://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/
Thank youuuuu so much! xx
Delete