~ IBIZA 2016 ~
aaaaaaand its back to reality, back to the normal/ everyday life. No more sun, no more free cocktails by the pool (all inclusive is the ONE) no more ANYTHING boooo.
Anyway, before I genuinely begin to cry a river I thought I'd share my holiday pictures from my 5-or-so days in Ibiza last week.
It was honestly the most relaxing week I've had in a long long time, like I said, It was just a daily routine of waking up, relaxing by the pool, drinking cocktails and going for an afternoon walk when I started melting in the heat (I burn in a millisecond haha) - of course cannot forget the evening meals, yum.
Whilst we were there, me and my mum wondered into the old town of Ibiza, or Evissia, as its called - these are mainly what I've shown in the pictures, it was so beautiful. I been there briefly last year when I went with my friends (no partying this year haha) and was desperate to go back. We walked up the massive hill there, which has all these small cobbled streets and a big cathedral at the top, you can literally see over the whole of Ibiza near enough once a the top. I kept thinking to myself, if was one of these 'professional' blogger types, the backgrounds would have been flawless for an #OOTD, but I was a literally sweaty mess with badly sunburn shoulders in an old jumpsuit - not very blogger-worthy HAHA.
Anyway, this years holiday has been done. Its so true when people say 'one holiday a year just isn't enough' - I'd jump on a plane right this second and head anywhere... Barcelona, anyone?!
x







YOUR PICTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOSHHHH!!! Seriously I can't get over how gorgeous Ibiza looks! (Love the OOTD by the palm trees btw very professional blogger!!) You're making me seriously wish away the next two weeks before I go away because my wanderlust is at an all time high right now! If you're looking for a volunteer to join you in Barcelona ;) sign. me. up! haha xxx
ReplyDeleteAHHH THANK YOUUU!!! - hahah I'm far from the posey posey bloggers, very far from it! Omg seriously cannot wait for your holiday photos, youre next!
Delete~ fancy Barcelona beginning of September then?!!! ;) hahaha, aaah the things i'd do to go back on holiday NOW! xxx
Sounds like you had an amazing time! Lovely photos xx
ReplyDeletewww.blossomofhope.blogspot.com
Aah thank you, I really did! xx
DeleteI've recently came back and I'm so depressed haha, Ibiza is a beautiful place. Love these photos!
ReplyDeleteJen / Velvetspring.co.uk
Xx
I have serious holiday blues, Its really is amazing, thank you! x
Delete